Round Up: Processing
Here is your weekly round-up of processing news. Next week’s round-up will focus on Shelf Life news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Waste management solutions provider Phs Wastekit has launched Wastesaving Audit: a free waste management service targeted at food manufacturing businesses.
- Manufacturer of natural products and extracts Ransom Naturals has been working closely with membrane filtration specialist Axium Process to develop a mobile Atex zone one rated membrane filtration system.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company has announced its sustainability strategy and goals until 2025.
- Processing and packaging solutions provider Tna has opened its new customer support office in Moscow, Russia.
- Environment minister Thérèse Coffey recently visited Europe’s largest plastic bottle recycling facility to see how Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) plans to support the circular economy in Great Britain.
- British union Unite, and biscuit and confectionery company pladis, have announced the signing of an Engineering Apprenticeship Agreement in the UK.