Round Up: Processing
Branston Ltd photo : ANDY WEEKES tel: 07836 566295
Here is your weekly round-up of processing news. Next week’s round-up will focus on Shelf Life news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at email@example.com.
- Potato supplier Branston has announced the completion of a £6 million investment at its Lincoln, UK site which includes a new grading system and WarmStor system.
- With the Expo FoodTec Pavilion and its new Content Hub, this year’s Food ingredients Europe is set to offer a vast range of packaging, machinery, processing and consultancy services.
- The Food and Drink Federation (FDF) has welcomed the publication of the Food and Drink Joint Industry – Government Industrial Decarbonisation and Energy Efficiency Roadmap Action Plan.
- Confectionery giant Ferrero has revealed it will implement SAP Ariba cloud-based solutions to efficiently manage spend from end-to-end.
- Gelita, Winkler und Dünnebier Süßwarenmaschinen (WDS) and Hänsel Processing have joined forces to develop a novel processing method for fortified gelatin gummies.
- UK-based bakery equipment supplier European Process Plant (EPP) has completed a management buyout of the company.