Round Up: Processing
Here is your weekly round-up of processing news. Next week’s round-up will focus on Shelf Life news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at email@example.com.
- GEA has concluded the acquisition of the Pavan Group, headquartered in Galliera Veneta near Padua, Italy, which was signed in September 2017.
- Coding and marking systems specialist Needham Coding, part of The Needham Group, has launched its ‘S’ series of drop-on-demand inkjet printers.
- Hugo Beck has developed a new flowpack machine designed to meet the demands of the chocolate and confectionery sector.
- Balmenach whisky distillery is set to become one of Scotland’s greenest distilleries with the announcement that work has started on a £3 million biogas project to significantly reduce the site’s carbon footprint.
- Multipond has developed a new concept for the removal and collection of excess sugar when weighing sugared products using multihead weighers.