Round Up: Shelf Life
Here is your weekly round-up of Shelf Life news. Next week’s round-up will focus on ingredients news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In response to a perceived lack of tea options for those observing specialist diets, PG tips has debuted two new hot beverages: The Tasty Decaf and Perfect with Dairy Free.
- Maynards Bassetts has unveiled its newest flavour extension targeted at young adults.
- Create a Crisp is offering consumers multi-packs of crisps that come with a range of ten different flavour sachets.
- CCEP has unveiled a new £10 million advertising campaign for Diet Coke to support its new brand refresh for 2018.
- The Grown Up Chocolate Company has announced its collection of handmade chocolate eggs for Easter 2018.
- Family snacking brand Heavenly has announced the expansion of its current range with the introduction of new smaller pack sizes, as well as a new sub-brand for its 12+ months snacks range.
- Nestlé has revealed the imminent UK-debut of KitKat Senses, its newest indulgent chocolate product.
- Organic dairy brand Rachel’s has expanded its popular Greek style range with the launch of its new Limited Edition Strawberry and Marc de Champagne Greek style yogurt.