Round Up: Shelf Life
Here is your weekly round-up of Shelf Life news. Next week’s round-up will focus on ingredients news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nestlé UK has revealed that chocolate fanatics across the UK will be the first in Europe to get their hands on a four finger KitKat made with Ruby chocolate.
- Goupie has added a new flavour to its 80g snack boxes: Sesame Butter Goupie.
- In addition to recently launching a new range of flavoured waters, Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) has also unveiled a brand refresh across its Oasis portfolio.
- Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) has announced that Capri-Sun has reduced the sugar content of its original range by 50% in the UK.
- Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) will be launching a range of premium RTD cold coffee in the UK this month.
- Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) will be unveiling a brand refresh as well as a new Sprite Lemon Lime and Cucumber No Sugar variant.