Here is your weekly round-up of Packaging news. Next week’s round-up will focus on processing news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at email@example.com.
- French beverage brand Badoit has unveiled three beverages in Ball’s 33cl sleek can format.
- Crown Aerosols and Specialty Packaging Europe has partnered with champagne brand Nicolas Feuillatte to produce a metal tin for its Gold Compass Edition Champagne.
- A 750ml barrier PET bottle is being launched by RPC Promens Consumer Innocan for flavoured syrups for cold drinks.
- UK bread mix brand G R Wright & Sons is introducing a new look across its range. The new packaging has been designed to create optimum stand out and on shelf product appeal.
- The Alliance for Beverage Cartons and the Environment (ACE) UK is set to become a joint owner of OPRL, which runs the UK’s on-pack recycling label scheme.
- Ongoing demand for clean labelling and greater transparency has led to increased interest in GMO free or non GMO products, finds Innova Market Insights.