Round Up: Shelf Life
Here is your weekly round-up of Shelf Life news. Next week’s round-up will focus on ingredients news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nutritional snack brand Pulsin has launched two new flavoured bars: vegan Salted Caramel Raw Choc Brownie and vegetarian Peanut Choc Protein Booster.
- Walkers has announced the launch of its latest potato snack, Poppables.
- Bare Snacks has announced the launch of its newest product range: Bare Fruit Medley.
- Fruit-based desserts and snacks specialist Fruitypot has announced that its jelly snacks product, JellySqueeze, is now available in over 400 Asda stores.
- Natural Balance Foods is set to unveil its latest Trek Protein Flapjack flavour, Trek Cocoa Raisin.