Round Up: Packaging
Here is your weekly round-up of packaging news. Next week’s round-up will focus on processing news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Michelle Maynard at email@example.com.
- Ball Corporation has collaborated with Attila Hildmann Empire GmbH to produce a new range of cans for its organic drink Daisho.
- Arla Foods Germany is the first company to opt for the Signature Pack from SIG – an aseptic carton pack that is linked to plant-based renewable material.
- Coca-Cola Turkey has launched its new summer promotional range, making use of thermochromic inks to add colour and function to ten new aluminium beverage can designs.
- In response to the continued demand for new European can size formats, Ball Corporation has partnered with independent Italian craft brewery CRAK to produce “super sleek” designs for its craft beer range.
- Crown Bevcan Europe & Middle East is launching its CrownConnect technology in conjunction with FACT – an all-natural sparkling drink. Each can will be marked with a 2D unique scannable code.