Roundup: New Products
Here is your roundup of the latest new products – this time an alcohol special. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at [email protected] or Kat Skeates at [email protected]
- British biscuit brand McVitie’s has unveiled its 2019 Christmas range, under the campaign ‘Merry Biscuits Everyone’.
- As seen on Dragon’s Den (BBC Two), The Great British Porridge Co secured a huge investment from one of the Dragons, Tej Lavalni.
- Danone is adding to its Activia portfolio in the UK with a new range of bottled Live Culture Smoothies.
- Nestlé has introduced two new flavours to its Munchies brand in the UK and Ireland this summer: Munchies Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Munchies Cookie Dough
- British scientists have created a vodka made of grain and water from the Chernobyl exclusion zone. Atomik grain spirit is the first consumer product to come from the abandoned area around the damaged nuclear power plant.
- Nestlé has launched three plant-based coffees under its Nescafé Gold brand. The almond, oat and coconut lattes are all certified by the Vegan Society.