Here is your roundup of the latest packaging news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest processing news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at [email protected] or Kat Skeates at [email protected]
- Tetra Pak has now delivered more than 500 billion packages labelled with the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) logo globally since 2007.
- Orbis Corporation is highlighting several of its reusable packaging solutions designed for the baking industry at IBIE 2019 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, 8-11 September.
- Global sales of disposable cups will total 600 billion units in 2019, representing a 3.3% increase from 2018, according to a latest research study from Future Market Insights.
- Tray sealing specialist Proseal is celebrating a manufacturing milestone with the production, sale and installation of its tray sealing machine, serial number 5000.
- Re:Close from Essentra Tapes is enabling Kettle Foods to promote its new Kettle & More range to consumers whilst also providing user-friendly pack re-closability to maintain freshness and support portion control.