Roundup: New Products
Here is your roundup of the latest new products. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at [email protected] or Kat Skeates at [email protected]
- Nestlé is shaking up its Christmas range for 2019 with new kids’ novelties, advent calendars, tubs and tubes.
- Gourmet snack provider, Made for Drink, will be expanding into the aisles of 500+ Sainbury’s stores, 300+ Waitrose stores and the entire Cook estate from 1 December 2019.
- Prime Bar has gained major supermarket listings in the UK for its 100% British bred, grass-fed savoury protein snacks, debuting in Marks and Spencer, Ocado, Selfridges and retail wholesalers this December.
- ZX Ventures Lab has launched Mike’s Hard Sparkling Water, an alcoholic sparkling water, in the UK.
- North London-based popcorn makers, Joe & Seph’s is launching a new vegan range with three flavours in both sharing pouch and snack pack form.