Roundup: New Products
Rich's new plant-based crèmes.
Here is your roundup for the latest product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on ingredients. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at [email protected]
- SodaStream has announced the return of its Classic Syrups range.
- Oatly is launching strawberry and vanilla flavoured oat-based ice creams.
- Rich Products has launched new liquid dairy-free cream alternatives for the food manufacturing, beverage and catering sectors, that are ‘just like diary’ in terms of taste and performance.
- Clipper Teas, the natural and organic tea brand owned by Wessanen UK, has expanded its range of the “UK’s most naturally decaffeinated tea” following increased consumer demand.
- Bakels is presenting bakers with a colourful twist on baker’s favourite Millionaires Caramel, with a new addition to the True Caramel family, Raspberry Millionaires Caramel PF.
- Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is building on the success of the launch of Coca-Cola Energy, which clocked up almost £4m worth of sales in 2019, by unveiling a new cherry-flavoured variant to broaden the appeal of the range.