LX600e 5” desktop inkjet label printer is now available
DTM Print has announced the release of the LX600e Color Label Printer for EMEA, the newest product of US manufacturer Primera Technology, Inc.
LX600e is a compact and lightweight desktop colour label printer with a maximum print width of 127 mm (5’’) and a print speed of up to 114mm (4.5’’) per second.
Compared to other similarly priced colour label printers, LX600e has many advantages:
- Print quality: horizontal banding – a common problem with many lower-cost desktop colour label printers – is virtually eliminated even on the fastest print speeds.
- Interchangeable dye or pigment inks: with a simple swap-out of ink cartridges, LX600e can print with dye-based ink for brilliant, eye-popping colour. Or, choose pigment ink for maximum durability
against water and UV light. Both types of ink work interchangeably on the same printer. Primera’s pigment ink has one of the broadest colour gamuts available on any desktop colour label printer with an excellent light fastness.
- Single ink SKU: LX600e utilises an ultra-high capacity single CMY ink tank. Users will only need to replace and keep on-hand one ink tank instead of two or four. The inventory of ink is simplified and ink
swaps are fast and easy. Process black is dark and crisp. Best of all, process black uses no more ink than a separate black ink tank would for printing the same amount of text or graphics.
- Low Maintenance: gone are the days of clogged nozzles, and unwieldy and expensive print head replacements. Users get a brand new print head each time they change the cartridge, simplifying maintenance and dramatically lowering on-going operating costs.
- Small Footprint: with its dimensions of 345 mm x 242 mm x 432 mm (WxHxD) the LX600e is one of the most compact printers, making it a good fit for applications where space is tight.
- Ultra Low Weight: with its just 5 kg including ink cartridge the LX600e is the lightest compact colour label printer in the market.
- Ultra Low Energy Consumption: with an active 30 Watts and 3 Watts standby it uses significantly less energy than its competitors.
Typical applications include product labels for coffee, wine, water, bakery, confectionery, meat, cheese, and hundreds of other specialty and gourmet foods. The printer is also ideal for manufacturing, laboratory, security, government, retail, convention and meeting badges, and a wide variety of different markets.
“We are delighted to introduce the LX600e to the EMEA market,” said Andreas Hoffmann, managing director of DTM Print. “It offers many useful features, including a wider print width, higher print quality and easier to manage consumables than other similarly-priced colour label printers. We believe that it will appeal to a wide range of companies and organisations that require the best-looking labels that they can produce on a desktop colour label printer.”
The LX600e Color Label Printer sells for EUR 1,895 (MSRP) and is available through authorised DTM Print resellers and distributors in Europe, Middle East and Africa.