Hames Chocolates announces 2023 Halloween range
Hames Chocolates, the Lincolnshire-based private label chocolate supplier, has announced its 2023 Halloween range is now available.
Featuring exciting, eye-catching and delicious products – from spooky Halloween chocolates and hot chocolate spoons, to chocolate owls and lollipops – the range is ideal for multiple and high street retailers, tourism and leisure operators, as well as specialist chocolate shops and gifting.
Hames Chocolates’ 2023 Halloween Range:
- Hames Halloween Lollipops: milk chocolate lollipops with white chocolate decoration featuring Halloween Ghost, Halloween Skeleton, Halloween Web and Halloween Witch
- Halloween Chocolates: 150g Bag with a swing tag and orange twist tie bow of solid milk chocolate Halloween shapes (Pumpkins, Ghost, Bats and Skulls)
- White Lemon Truffles with Spooky Eye designs
- Milk Chocolate with white chocolate decoration Hot Chocolate Stirrers (‘spoons’)
- 100g Solid Owl Milk Chocolate Shapes: in recyclable pouch
- 100g Solid Cat Milk Chocolate Shapes: in recyclable pouch
- Solid Milk Chocolate Squares: available in Spooky Ghost or Pumpkin wrappers.
Like all Hames’ chocolates, the Halloween range comes in contemporary designs and branding to create standout on-shelf. Hames Chocolates sources premium, sustainable cocoa and produces and packages its chocolate in the most environmentally-friendly way possible. Its regular auditing processes also ensures it makes responsible choices while never compromising on quality.
Carol Oldbury, director of Hames Chocolates, says: “We have been applying our extensive private label chocolate expertise to create fantastic chocolates for more than 15 years, always making chocolates that we are proud of. Our Halloween range, which offers something for all chocolate lovers, will deliver strong margins for retailers and merchandise well in any environment. We’re confident it will appeal to a wide audience – those who love chocolate, and those seeking out a sumptuous alternative, both in and out of the home.”