Mettler-Toledo to host a live webinar on digitalisation
Attendees to the session, taking place on 5th October 2023 at 8:00 AM and 2:00 PM BST, can listen as industry experts uncover the “transformative potential” of digitalisation within the food and beverage industry.
The 20-minute presentation will be followed by an interactive 20-minute expert panel discussion and open debate with the audience. The speakers will deep dive into the intricate facets of digital transformation and its role in achieving operational excellence.
This webinar explores how to unlock the potential of digitalisation for operational excellence in the food and beverage industry, enhancing key performance metrics.
Presenters will deliver expert insights for effective digital transformation and acknowledge its complexities, stemming from site-specific factors such as personnel, devices, IT infrastructure and enterprise systems. The challenges of digital transformation, including diverse suppliers, devices and change resistance, are also explored.
Navigating this landscape, the panellists and presenters will discuss how to simplify the complexity of digitalisation through strategic partnerships, seamless integration and holistic collaboration. They will stress the value of engaging business partners who offer more than just technical solutions. The control and monitoring aspects of operational and information technologies across various sectors of the industry will also be discussed.
Presenting this insightful webinar is Ian Scott-Mance, a seasoned industry expert known for his leadership as a digitalisation project manager, and Fadi Homsi, head of global key accounts for Mettler-Toledo.
The webinar will focus on the following:
- Exploring current industry drivers: gain insights into the driving forces behind digital transformation and its potential impact on the food and beverage sector
- Identifying areas for improvement: understand how digitalisation can revolutionise key operational areas, improving processes and elevating performance metrics
- Overcoming digital transformation barriers: explore the challenges often faced during digitalisation journeys and learn strategies to navigate and overcome them
- Expert panel discussion: engage with a panel of distinguished experts, each renowned in their respective fields. Alongside Ian, will be:
- Fadi Homsi, head of global key account management at Mettler-Toledo, bringing a perspective on digitalisation and its practical implementation
- Gunnar Danielson, head of global software solutions and LabX Business Development at Mettler-Toledo, offering insights gained through his extensive involvement in digital transformation projects within the food and beverage sector
- Maximiliano Moreira, business development manager, specialising in assisting food companies in their digital transformation journey
- Holger Schmidt, global industry manager with a 30-year background in mechanical engineering and automation and well-versed in the realities of modern food processing plants