Here is your roundup of the latest processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest new products. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kat Skeates at email@example.com
- Bunge Loders Croklaan (BLC) has introduced its novel, 100% sustainable shea-based margarine, ideal for enhancing puff, crispiness and colour in baked items such as croissants and Danish pastries.
- A new product from Arla Foods Ingredients overcomes the taste and mouthfeel issues that have long challenged manufacturers of clear protein waters.
- GEA has launched its new nitrogen freezing pilot plant for bacteria, giving food and dairy processors the opportunity to trial this new technology in their own plants before investing in production-scale equipment.
- Montelektro, an engineering solutions provider to the beer and beverage industry, and 8Sigma, supplier of MES solutions – have together developed a software solution that will meet specific requirements of the modern brewing industry.
- EHL Ingredients has overhauled its production processes to install completely segregated lines for ingredients containing allergens and non-allergen products to meet increased customer demand.