Each whole “meal-in-a-pod” is all-natural, loaded with nutrients, and made from so-called “ugly” vegetables. Image: Anina
Here is your roundup of the latest processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on new products.
- Sponsored: Covering several hygienic levels
- Givaudan and Berkeley research explores future technologies for alternative proteins
- Native breeds offer a sustainable future for beef production
- Anina transforms ugly veg into artistic ready meal
- Beneo’s additional rice starch production line opens for business