Pure Bite gains UK supermarket listing
Pure Bite, the healthy snack brand from Bite UK Snacks, has secured exclusive supermarket distribution with UK supermarket Morrisons.
Founder, Jason Bull, said: “Morrisons have impressed me with their desire to bring their shoppers healthy and convenient choices. The reason that I started Pure Bite was because I couldn’t find snacks that delivered on taste and health credentials on the shelves. This is the one the most exciting sectors to work in right now and with this category predicted to top more than £25 billion globally by 2025 there is going to be lots more innovation and great tasting products to bring to shoppers.”
The move strengthens Pure Bite’s position as a leader in convenient healthy snacking market following the announcement of listings in McColls, NISA and Costcutter stores.
The mission of Bite UK is to create delicious free-from and healthy products and are suitable for people with allergies and intolerances. The Pure Bite range is dairy free, gluten free, vegan, preservative free, high fibre, high protein, low salt, low sugar and low in calories. The current range is:
- Pure Bite Popped Rice Clusters, Blueberry and Cranberry, 20g
- Pure Bite Popped Rice Clusters, Strawberry and Gojiberry, 20g
- Pure Bite Nut Clusters, Almond, 30g (won a Great Taste Award earlier this year)
- Pure Bite Nut Clusters, Hot and Spicy, 30g
- Pure Bite Crunchy Coconut Clusters, Strawberry, 30g