London Essence expands its Crafted Sodas range into major retailers
Premium mixer brand The London Essence Co. is expanding its crafted soda range with the launch of its White Peach & Jasmine and Pink Grapefruit Crafted Sodas into 6x150ml multipack can formats RRP £3.75, alongside its crafted soda range in 500ml bottles, RRP £2.
The launch supports London Essence’s ambition to build a premium mixer brand for a much broader range of elevated mixed and solus drinks. It also comes well timed to support the emerging growth areas in premium spirits and where consumers are seeking out new cocktail trends and no / low alternatives.
The new formats will be rolled out across a number of major retailers from March 2023 including:
- Sainsbury’s stores nationwide now stock White Peach & Jasmine and Pink Grapefruit Crafted Sodas 6x150ml cans from 19th March 2023
- Tesco stores nationwide will stock Pink Grapefruit Crafted Soda 6x150ml cans from 26th April 2023
- Asda stores nationwide will stock White Peach & Jasmine and Pink Grapefruit Crafted Sodas 6x150ml cans from 20th April 2023
- Waitrose stores nationwide will stock Pink Grapefruit Crafted Soda in 500ml bottles and 6x150ml cans of White Peach & Jasmine and Pink Grapefruit Crafted Sodas from 26th March 2023
- Ocado will stock White Peach & Jasmine and Pink Grapefruit Crafted Sodas 6x150ml cans from 3rd May 2023
The Pink Grapefruit Crafted Soda from London Essence originally launched in April 2022, however the launch of the new formats marks the first time the SKU will be available via retail channels, having previously only been available via hospitality and direct to consumer websites. With a well-rounded taste profile, the Pink Grapefruit Crafted Soda can be served on its own for a refreshing boost, or paired with your favourite premium tequila, for a sophisticated take on the classic Paloma cocktail.
London Essence’s White Peach & Jasmine Crafted Soda is currently available in selected retailers in 500ml bottles. However, the launch of the SKU into the brand’s 150ml can will provide consumers with a convenient format that is perfect to use as a refreshing drink alone over ice, or mixed with their favourite premium spirit or prosecco for a light spritz cocktail.
UK head of marketing at The London Essence Co., Melanie Ginsberg, said the brand is thrilled to be expanding its much-loved Crafted Soda range which will soon be available widely across a number of retailers.
“This expansion of our grocery presence will allow our range to be readily available to even more consumers showcasing the brand’s successful growth within the premium mixer category and allowing consumers to enjoy a premium drinks experience from the comfort of their own home,” Ginsberg said.
The launch of the new soda formats follows the news of London Essence’s exponential growth across GB retail in the last twelve months, making it the fastest growing mixer company in GB with 52% increase in brand penetration within the last year; its premium mixers are now available in over 13,000 retail outlets across the country.