Drinks news digest
L-R: Kit and Mike Newell, co-founders of the Hive M.ind at the meadery bar in Caldicot
Here is your fortnightly drinks news roundup.
To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at email@example.com or Maddy Barron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parker Technopolymer speeds up installation time and maintenance in beverage dispensing
- Kerry releases plant-based brewing processing aids
- Europe’s largest rum distillery brings out Britpop-inspired spirit
- Wase technology produces renewable energy from brewery wastewater
- Wye Valley Meadery rebrands as Hive Mind and launches canned sparkling mead
- Item Products’ carry handle creates cost savings for Britvic Soft Drinks