Round up: FiE Special
Here is a roundup of our Editor’s top picks at Food Ingredients Europe, taking place in Paris 3-5 December.
- Ingredients manufacturer Ohly has added a new product in its Prodry range of ingredients which combines things that are hard to bring together in a ready-to-use seasoning – an authentic flavour profile with the benefits of a free-flowing dry powder. stand #6B140.
- Bunge Loders Croklaan (BLC) has introduced a range of plant-based fats designed as replacements to meat fats in vegetarian burgers. The 100% plant-based solutions mimic the sensory characteristics of the “real thing”. Stand #6E60.
- Royal DSM, a science-based company active in nutrition, health and sustainable living has introduced the latest additions to its BakeZyme portfolio: BakeZyme Fresh XL and BakeZyme Master. Stand #6A80 and #6B81.
- Wheat and starch specialist Kröner-Stärke will be showcasing its full range of natural ingredients for the food industry, including the company’s newest offerings, Vital Spelt Gluten and Spelt Starches. Stand #6F21.
- CP Kelco is launching its Nutrava Citrus Fibre product line, a clean-label ingredient that is sustainably sourced, produced from intact citrus peels, and does not require an E-number in Europe. Stand #6G161.
- Arla Foods Ingredients‘ new Lacprodan ISO.Water is a 100% whey protein isolate ingredient that is specially designed for clear protein beverages. It delivers great mouthfeel without the taste of protein, creating new opportunities for innovative products. Stand #6C120.
- GEA has launched its new nitrogen freezing pilot plant for bacteria, giving food and dairy processors the opportunity to trial this new technology in their own plants before investing in production-scale equipment. Stand #6F141.
Visit Food & Drink International and the rest of Bell Publishing at stand #7E99