Roundup: New Products
Here is your roundup of the latest new products. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at email@example.com or Kat Skeates at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TYKU Sake, a Japanese sake marketed in North America, has launched a new cucumber infused sake variant in a can.
- The Mushroom Benefit has introduced its new line of Umamis Crunchy Snacks, bringing exotic mushroom goodness to the snack aisles.
- The English Drinks Company is introducing The Lime Tree Gin, infused with zesty citrus lime to deliver a refreshing beverage.
- pladis continues to drive growth in sweet and savoury ‘swavoury’ snacking with the launch of Flipz Salted Caramel.
- Burton’s Biscuit Company is entering the chocolate biscuit bar market under the Maryland brand for the first time with the launch of new single portion Maryland Chocolate Cookie Bars.