Roundup: New Products
Here is your roundup of the latest new products – this time an alcohol special. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kat Skeates at email@example.com
- Smirnoff vodka has launched a new lower-alcohol spirit drink, Smirnoff Infusions, made with real fruit essence and natural ingredients.
- A new free from ‘cream’ liqueur, Besos de Oro, has launched onto the market. Free of dairy, lactose, gluten, soya and nut, the drink also doesn’t curdle when mixed.
- Plymouth Gin has launched Mr King’s 1842 Recipe, the first special edition in a series of craft gins celebrating the spirit of exploration.
- Silver Circle Distillery launch its first product, Wye Valley Gin, with a distinctive bottle and closure.
- India’s first craft gin brand, > [Greater Than] London Dry Gin, has been launched in the UK by Nao Spirits.