Roundup: New products
Here is your roundup for the latest product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news.
- Following the launch of its Tommy’s Margarita last year, ist Cucumber & Elderflower Eclipse is set to catapult Pimentae to a leading position in the bottled cocktail market, according to the UK brand.
- Nim’s Fruit Crisps is celebrating a record year in style after diversification plans landed a major deal with a leading Italian restaurant chain.
- Belvoir Farm unveils its Floral Fizz, Bitter Orange Spritz and Spicy Ginger Fizz botanical sodas.
- ‘Grow With Aldi’ celebrates British suppliers and will see the supermarket uncover and stock new products from the UK’s best small and medium food and drink businesses.
- Bradford-based label manufacturer, The Label Makers, recently worked with West Yorkshire distiller, Forged Spirits, to produce a series of impactful labels for a new product launch.