Here is your roundup of the latest processing news.
- Burton’s Foods investigates the feasibility of decarbonising its biscuit baking process
- Branston undertaking trials to assess the viability of creating net zero potatoes
- GEA relaunches Vaculiq as demand for artisanal juices grows
- Sun Capital Partners affiliate to acquire Koch Separation Solutions
- Britvic to cut carbon emissions with two industrial ammonia heat pumps
- Pace Steel Belt Systems’ fully automatic tracking system advances Cornish bakeries’ production capabilities