United Caps unveils expanded edible oils and vinegars portfolio
United Caps has enhanced its portfolio of caps and closures for edible oils and vinegars following a period of consolidation and integration, and the acquisition of Spanish firm Embalatap.
“The United Caps new edible oils and vinegars line of products features big innovation packed with small details that make them a portfolio built for life in the kitchen,” said Benoit Henckes, CEO of United Caps. “They include differentiated design, smart security and affordable sustainability, and are true to our principle of ‘Less is More,’ reducing the need for range complexity. Our team has worked hard to ensure we bring the most comprehensive portfolio of caps and closures for edible oils and vinegars to our customers, with not only outstanding performance in the kitchen, but outstanding performance on the production line as well.”
Caps and closures in the edible oils and vinegars portfolio are available in a variety of colours for on-shelf standout and a premium look with optional tamper evident and tear-off membrane security features.
The portfolio contains closures that flip, click, switch and flow. It offers a powerful variety exemplified by a range with maximum and minimum pour options.
The edible oils portfolio includes:
- A new United Caps 26 family of user-friendly, lightweight closures designed to enable brands to maximise weight saving potential. These caps weigh in at less than one gram.
- A new United Caps 29 CLICK TE cap with a premium look, tear-off membrane and tamper evident (TE) band flip top closure suitable for use with PET and glass bottles.
- The 29 Doubleflow caps offer a variety of pouring options thanks to a droplet shape.Doubleflow weighs just three grams.
- A product developed especially for large containers (2 to 5 litres), the 42 Sun snap-on closure is also available with an ergonomic “Porter” handle for ease of use.
The enhanced United Caps portfolio for vinegars includes:
- 29 Vinjet, a best-selling product in Southern Europe with vintage appeal for vinegar, sauces and dressings. Caps for white and red vinegar have one hole for pouring, while caps for sauces, dressings and balsamic vinegar feature four holes.
- The United Caps 36 Pro2P is for glass and PET edible oil and vinegar bottles. This snap-on two-piece closure features an anti-drop system and pouring shape for control and a tear-off membrane.