Here is your roundup of the latest ingredients news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest packaging news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kat Skeates at email@example.com
- Bell Flavors & Fragrances EMEA has officially opened its new culinary centre and office space in Ketton, Stamford, enabling it to strengthen its culinary capabilities and regional reach within the UK market and set a strong focus on speed to market.
- Chaucer is inviting visitors to try out food and drink items created with its products at Food ingredients Europe (Fi Europe).
- Arla Foods Ingredients is offering an easy solution for manufacturers to give protein bars premium positioning.
- Almonds remain the most popular nut in new product introductions across Europe for the fourth consecutive year, with 4,837 new product introductions with almonds in Europe in 2018, representing 45% of all new product introductions with almonds globally.
- Cargill has invested $5 million in its site in Mouscron (Belgium) to enhance its capabilities for producing chocolate with lower sugar levels.