Roundup: New Products
Here is your roundup for the latest product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news.
- New plant-based brand, Fancy Plants, is launching its range of chilled plant-based snacks in the UK.
- Artisan sauce producer Dr Trouble is launching limited edition bottles of its chilli sauces (pictured) in collaboration with the International Anti-Poaching Foundation.
- Israeli food company Aleph Farms has unveiled the prototype of its first commercial cultivated steak product.
- THIS, the creators of hyper-realistic plant-based food for meat lovers, is launching new THIS isn’t Chicken Dark Soy & Garlic pieces into Waitrose.
- Binary Botanical, a female-founded beer brand aimed at delivering a viable alternative for wine-lovers is now available in select stores across the UK.