Roundup: New products
Pretzel donut from Pecan Deluxe
Here is your roundup for the latest product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news.
- Sweet innovator Pecan Deluxe has launched pretzel pieces to the market, in a selection of coated and uncoated options suited for a variety of food applications.
- ChocXO, a leading dark chocolate company from Canada, is growing its distribution in the US in conjunction with its two new chocolate cup products.
- OGGS is launching its new 1L OGGS Egg Alternative Aquafaba in a catering-sized, resealable and recyclable carton.
- UK-based Black Insomnia Coffee Company is introducing its new Cold Brew offering, expanding the brand’s existing range of ‘4 x stronger than average’ coffees.
- The Yorkshire Crisp Company has announced a new flavour joining its gourmet range: Italian Summer Truffle.