Here is your roundup of the latest packaging news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest processing news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at [email protected]
- Basf and Fabbri Group have developed a sustainable cling film for use in fresh-food packaging.
- Perrier has launched The Next Packaging Movement, a sustainable innovation programme for experts and change-makers to collaborate around packaging.
- AR Packaging is investigating actions to streamline its operations in Switzerland following the acquisitions of rlc packaging group and K+D.
- Theegarten-Pactec will be presenting two newly developed, high-performance packaging machines at Interpack 2020.
- Canpack, one of the largest manufacturers of metal packaging in the world, is employing its Quadromix technology to work with brands across the globe to celebrate their special moments through packaging.