Here is your roundup for the latest packaging news. Next week’s roundup will focus on processing.
- The National Office of Vine and Wine Products (ONVPV) in Romania is using holographic labels (pictured) from specialist security printer Eltronis to promote the provenance of its regional wines and protect drinkers from potential counterfeits.
- Yeo Valley Organic has rolled out connected packaging across all products as part of its new ‘Put Nature First’ brand platform.
- UK dark spiced rum brand The Kraken has released a new limited edition bottle embossed in gold and black.
- Winners of Pro Carton and the European Carton Makers Association’s European Carton Excellence Award have been announced.
- Two products developed using Mondi’s EcoSolutions approach have been recognised in this year’s Austrian Green Star Packaging Award.