Here is your roundup of the latest packaging news. Next week’s roundup will focus on processing news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kat Skeates at email@example.com
- The UK government is inviting organisations to apply for funding under a multi-million pound grant scheme to help boost the recycling of plastic packaging.
- A new compostable bottle that completely breaks down in the natural environment has picked up an international plastic-free innovation design award.
- AMI has launched Ever & Ever, a new aluminum canned water brand. Unlike plastic bottles, Ever & Ever aluminum bottles are easily and infinitely recyclable.
- KP Snacks has unveiled a redesigned look and packaging for one of its flagship brands, KP Nuts.
- Premier Foods has switched the black plastic trays in many of its Mr Kipling products for clear ones, which are more recyclable.