Here is your roundup of the latest packaging news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest processing news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at email@example.com or Kat Skeates at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tetra Pak has now delivered more than 500 billion packages labelled with the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) logo globally since 2007.
- Orbis Corporation is highlighting several of its reusable packaging solutions designed for the baking industry at IBIE 2019 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, 8-11 September.
- Global sales of disposable cups will total 600 billion units in 2019, representing a 3.3% increase from 2018, according to a latest research study from Future Market Insights.
- Tray sealing specialist Proseal is celebrating a manufacturing milestone with the production, sale and installation of its tray sealing machine, serial number 5000.
- Re:Close from Essentra Tapes is enabling Kettle Foods to promote its new Kettle & More range to consumers whilst also providing user-friendly pack re-closability to maintain freshness and support portion control.