Here is your roundup of the latest processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on new products.
- Will 2023 be the year of cultivated meat?
- FrieslandCampina Ingredients in partnership with specialist biotechnology company Triplebar Bio
- Ivy Farm Technologies and Dennis Group work on production facility for cultivated meat
- MycoTechnology set for European expansion after EU authorises FermentIQ plant-based protein
- Top tile and resin flooring for Liverpool’s Blends ingredients business
- Upcycled cacaofruit to satisfy the need of millennials and Gen Z