Bühler says its Sortex H is the most powerful optical sorter on the market.
Here is your roundup of the latest processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on new products.
To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org or Maddy Barron at email@example.com.
- Ultra-efficient reverse osmosis technology halves water treatment energy consumption
- TNA-Burts Snacks partnership drives increase in output
- Bühler’s sorting portfolio additions increase yields, combat aflatoxin
- Key Technology introduces integrated hyperspectral sorting system for bacon bits
- Unibloc Hygienic Technologies launches North American Flotronic Pump Production