Here is your weekly round-up of processing news. If you have a news item you would like to submit for next week’s round-up, please contact Carly Wood at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Domino Printing Sciences has launched a new ink for use in its range of G-Series thermal ink jet printers (TIJ) printers.
- Ulma Packaging has launched the FM200 horizontal flowrapper for wrapping fresh food products in a pillow pack style with three seals.
- Bosch Packaging Technology’s new SVE 2520 DZ is said to be the fastest vertical bagger with doy zip functionality currently on the market.
- Following successful pilot projects with food manufacturers, Oxifree UK has launched its anti-corrosion product into the food manufacturing sector.
- Packaging Automation (PA) has extended its eclipse range of tray sealing machinery with the launch of the eclipse 240, a fully electric high speed linear conveyor platen machine, ideal for sealing sandwich skillets.