Here is your roundup of the latest ingredients news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest packaging news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at email@example.com or Kat Skeates at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At this year’s Fi Europe in Paris, SternVitamin is showing how manufacturers of nutritional supplements, beverages and foods can generate additional growth with special concepts.
- Tate & Lyle, is exhibiting at this year’s Gulfood Manufacturing, where it will be showcasing its latest range of solutions designed to help manufacturers in the Middle East and beyond meet the latest consumer food and drink trends.
- Cargill is investing $35 million (€32m) in Europe to add soluble fibres to its current broad portfolio of starches, sweeteners & texturisers.
- Sensient Flavors has developed a new Confectionery Toolbox containing the latest ideas and opportunities in confectionery production to help manufacturers stay ahead of the game.
- Bell Flavors & Fragrances EMEA is focusing on the combination of natural ingredients and culinary taste profiles in order to deliver authentic solutions for savoury product developments with its latest range of natural beef flavour profiles.