Roundup: New Products
Here is your roundup of the latest new products. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kat Skeates at email@example.com
- The Saucy Fish Co. is expanding its fishcake range in the frozen aisles of The Food Warehouse by Iceland: Salmon Fishcakes with a Cracking Lemon Centre and Cod Fishcakes with a Smashing Cheddar and Parsley Centre.
- The National Bakery School, at London South Bank University (LSBU) has embarked on a sustainable brewing partnership with two local brewing companies – Toast Ale and Orbit Beers.
- British manufacturer of Soreen malt loaf, has expanded its range with the launch of its new Banana Loaf Bar, an individually wrapped snack-sized version of the brand’s Banana Malt Loaf.
- Co-founder of Cornish Sea Salt, Ellie Bradshaw, has launched her first brand, Wild Life Botanicals, an ultra-low sparkling wine enriched with vitamins and minerals.
- UK snacking brand graze, has extended its savoury ‘crunch’ range to include two new flavours; Lightly Sea Salted and Sweet Chilli