GEA's new HYGiTip bag emptying system
Here is your roundup for the latest processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest product news.
To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at [email protected].
- GIC, the vertical form fill and seal machinery manufacturer, has undertaken its first retrofit of Ceetak’s Quick Pulse Heat (QPH) sealing technology and TOSS functionality.
- GEA has developed its new HYGiTip bag emptying system which safely and efficiently opens and discharges 25kg bags of powdered ingredients into food production lines automatically.
- Tomra Food has announced the opening of new regional headquarters to enhance its support of food processors and packers across Latin America.
- Loma Systems has released its X5 Bulk Flow X-ray system, which the company says is perfect for the inspection of a wide range of free flowing and loose products including cereals, grains and other loose products.
- Working together with the companies Wipf and säntis packaging, Optima has developed a completely recyclable capsule system.