Here is your roundup for the latest processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on new products.
- UK slicing equipment company Thurne-Middleby Ltd has boosted the capabilities of its popular IBS1000 Bacon Slicer with a Vision System.
- Swiss temperature control specialist Regloplas is offering remote monitoring, support and digital process-optimisation in the temperature control of food processes.
- Royal DSM has unveiled a fully automated system designed to be used in combination with DSM’s internationally validated Delvotest plates to optimise antibiotic residue detection in milk.
- Multivac has released its new L 310 full wrap conveyor belt labeller, offering a sustainable and high-quality solution for plastic-free packaging concepts.
- Campden BRI has begun investigating how to minimise over-processing to help manufacturers maintain product quality, reduce energy costs and increase profitability.