Here is your weekly round-up of processing news. Next week’s round-up will focus on Shelf Life news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At FachPack 2016, Schubert unveiled its new Flowmodul flow wrap bag unit.
- Linx Printing Technologies has launched a compact and portable entry level continuous ink jet (CIJ) printer, capable of delivering two-line codes.
- The new Boa Spot ID is a low cost identification vision sensor from Teledyne Dalsa that combines 1D/2D code reading with OCR and verification tools for product identification, verification and tracking applications.
- An entry level case sealing machine, which can be enhanced with a range of technical options to meet customers specifications, has been launched by Endoline Machinery.
- The launch of the MasoSine Certa pump from Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group has set even higher pumping standards in food processing.