Here is your roundup for the latest ingredients news. Next week’s roundup will focus on packaging.
- Belfast, Northern Ireland based Bia Analytical Ltd has added white pepper to its rapidly expanding portfolio of authenticity testing.
- Demand for probiotics is growing as digestive health moves up the consumer agenda, a major global survey by makers of science-backed probiotic BC30 has shown.
- Arla Foods Ingredients has launched a new whey protein ingredient to help meet the growing demand for high-protein yogurts with health credentials and a premium positioning.
- PureCircle has received a positive safety opinion from the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) for the use of its Reb M, Reb D and Reb AM stevia ingredients produced through bioconversion of stevia leaf extracts.
- Paradise Fruits Solutions has launched a new range of ready-to-order granulates aimed at making the production process easier for food manufacturers.