Roundup: New products
Here is your roundup for the latest product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news.
- Oatly has announced the launch of its latest ice cream flavour in the UK.
- This Autumn 2021, snack brand Olly’s will launch into Waitrose, Boots and Booths.
- Global snacking company pladis has reimagined the taste of its £80m Jacob’s Mini Cheddars brand in a new lighter, crunchier format.
- Applied Nutrition, a fast-growing sports nutrition brand in the UK, has extended its ‘On-the-go’ range by launching a new line of BCAA Amino-hydrate drinks.
- Verdino Green Foods UK is launching a new plant-based chilled range into 250 Asda stores from October.
- New brand Carnival Kitchen is bringing a street food inspired range to consumers this autumn, with a selection of tantalising flatbreads, pies and bites.