Here is your roundup for the latest packaging news. Next week’s roundup will focus on processing.
- OPRL is amending its labelling rules to include PP films from 1 January 2022.
- Multivac’s new L 310 full wrap conveyor belt labeller offers a sustainable and high-quality solution for plastic-free packaging concepts.
- Amcor has produced the first ‘designed to be recycled’ plastic packaging for powdered chocolate in Latin America.
- Kellogg’s plan to remove excess air from cereal packs is a positive step towards minimising waste, reducing costs and preventing contamination, according to ULMA Packaging UK.
- Coca-Cola’s Fuze Tea is the first brand in the iced tea category to switch to more sustainable carton packs by using SIG’s carton packs with the innovative SIGNATURE packaging material.