Here is your roundup for the latest packaging news. Next week’s roundup will focus on processing.
- Sabert Corporation, a global leader in innovative and sustainable food packaging solutions, has acquired UK-based KeCo Limited via its European subsidiary.
- UK-based Amipak is doubling the size of its Croydon factory and adding three new high-performance machines to make foodservice packaging.
- Taghleef Industries has announced the launch of its SHAPE360 shrink films range, featuring a new and updated SHAPE360 TDS, the leading-edge solution for TD shrink sleeve labels.
- A new law will come into effect in France on 1 January 2022, banning the sale of fruit and vegetables sold in plastic packaging.
- Smurfit Kappa Bag-in-Box is introducing a new and more sustainable version of its highly regarded Vitop tap, made from bio-based PP resins.