Here is your roundup for the latest packaging news. Next week’s roundup will focus on processing.
- Joining forces with leading beverage producers in Ireland, Spain, the Baltics and Germany, Tetra Pak is launching tethered caps on carton packages.
- In partnership with McDonald’s, both Pactiv Evergreen and INEOS are part of a team helping to find new and innovative ways to reduce emissions, keep plastic out of nature and preserve natural resources.
- Global food packaging manufacturer Sabert has launched a new range of recyclable cutlery, made from FSC certified paper.
- SIG’s drinksplus technology has enabled TH true MILK to combine high quality pure milk with cereal grains and walnut and macadamia nut paste into a healthy snack drink available in Vietnam.
- Chop’d launches salad bowl with fully circular packaging that is recyclable and made from recycled content.
- New AmPrima solutions from Amcor, for complex applications such as coffee and dairy, are launching in April 2022.