Ahmet Koçyiğit, sales manager for Tomra Food Turkey, and Yalçın İskeçeli, general manager of Osman Akça A.Ş, in front of the Tomra 5C sorting machine.
Here is your roundup for the latest processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on new products.
- ICS Cool Energy has helped a leading multinational brewery in Burton-on-Trent to fulfil its cold storage and process cooling needs.
- Swedish oak drink company Oatly is partnering with Integrated Food Projects to create one of the world’s largest plant-based dairy factories.
- A new radio wave-based analysis technology, developed by Finnish high-tech company Collo, is making it possible to continuously monitor the state of any liquid in industrial processes, including beer & water.
- Raisin producer Osman Akça A.Ş has become the first company in Turkey to purchase the Tomra’s new 5C sorter.
- Seebo has announced its extended Series B financing round for $24m, which will be used to further expand its global reach & continue enhancing its Process-Based Artificial Intelligence solution.