GEA OptiSlicer 6000
Here is your roundup for the latest processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on new products.
- Fortress Technology has expanded its new range of intelligent inspection systems for food manufacturers developing IoT lines, including an XL version for bulk applications.
- GEA has launched the new GEA OptiSlicer 6000 that includes a range of technological advancements to slice meat and cheese products more efficiently.
- Foresight Group LLP has invested £4 million into MRMK, a specialist UK manufacturer of machine knives for the food production and packaging industries.
- Clearly Drinks has begun production on a new canning facility and one of the first products off the line will be Northumbria Spring, pure British spring water.
- Loma Systems recently launched its new CW3 RUN-WET Combo and CW3 RUN-WET Checkweigher systems.