The cultivated meat sector has the potential to contribute up to £523m in tax revenue and provide £2.1bn to the UK’s economy by 2030. Image: Ivy Farm Technologies
Here is your roundup for the latest processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on new products.
- Ivy Farm and the Good Food Institute Europe make the case for cultivated meat innovation
- MPE heat sealer extends shelf life of sandwiches
- PPMA Total Show 2022 platform for innovation confirms September event
- MPE provides UK processors with a future-proof tray sealer
- Aquaporin partners with Flavourtech to deliver high-quality natural aromas