Round Up: Packaging
Here is your weekly round-up of packaging news. Next week’s round-up will focus on processing news.
- Premium distillery Edinburgh Gin’s has announced the relaunch of its fruit gin liqueurs in a bespoke bottle design to replicate the brand’s core range.
- Environment minister Thérèse Coffey recently visited Europe’s largest plastic bottle recycling facility to see how Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) plans to support the circular economy in Great Britain.
- Beverage and brewing company AB InBev has launched its limited edition Budweiser Liberty Can in the UK.
- For the third year, Nestlé has teamed up with Crown Aerosols & Speciality Packaging Europe to launch of a series of limited edition Nescafé Azera coffee tins.
- Butter brand Anchor has unveiled a new look to showcase its Britishness.
- RPC Promens Consumer Llantrisant has launched a series of PET bottles suitable for all types of sauces, condiments and toppings.